Customer Support Analyst for Software Company - Full Time or School Term Time
School Cloud Systems is a multi-award winning software company improving parental engagement at over 3,500 schools worldwide. We provide solutions for managing parents’ evenings, after-school clubs & room booking, which are used by over a million end-users. We’re looking for an enthusiastic person to join our highly-regarded Support Team and provide 1st and 2nd line support to assist our customers by phone and email - dealing primarily with school office staff, headteachers and school business managers.
- Become an expert in our products to provide 1st and 2nd line support
- Assist customers by phone in the friendly and efficient manner for which we are known
- Respond promptly to email queries and attempt to resolve on the first contact
- Escalate urgent issues when required
- Writing and updating support documentation
- Using your problem-solving skills to solve sometimes challenging issues
- Stay informed on product changes and rapidly learn information about new product functionality
- Identifying bugs reported by customers and adding to bug tracking software
School Cloud Systems is an established SaaS company founded in 2006 who provide market-leading products to schools & businesses worldwide. We’re well-known in the EdTech industry with a reputation for high quality products and exemplary customer service. Our customers love using our products and we enjoy a very high renewal rate of annual licences, making us a stable and growing company to work for.
Our Glasgow office is in an award-winning modern building located in the Mile End Quarter near Glasgow Green. There are excellent transport links, with regular bus services and a train station within a short walk. There’s plenty of free car parking in the surrounding area, as well as cafes and shops for lunch options. WEST & Drygate are not far away and have been visited by the team on more than one occasion.
- A passionate people person who enjoys engaging with customers
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable providing phone support
- A stickler for perfect grammar and spelling
- Tech-savvy and find using new software/websites effortless
- Willing to learn new tools
- Driven and self-motivated - you want to excel at what you do!
- Previous helpdesk or education experience is desirable.
- Any experience with databases & writing SQL queries would be a bonus
£20,000 - £22,000 FTE dependent on experience
Monday to Friday, 8:45am till 5pm
School term time or full time available.
- Great work/life balance with 37.5 hour working week (F/T hours)
- 31 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance (5-star Defaqto rated), with 50% discounted Nuffield gym membership
- Employee perks - up to 55% off cinema tickets & up to 35% off technology
- Regular social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Bean-to-cup coffee machine